Please come and support our night of fundraising for two amazing charities!
Breast Cancer Care is a fantastic charity and is the only one I have found that provide information, support and resources specifically for younger women with breast cancer (we are a rare breed!).
Breakthrough Breast Cancer carries out cutting edge research focused entirely on breast cancer. Their scientists are discovering how to prevent breast cancer, how to detect it earlier and how to treat it more effectively.
DJ is booked to play a mix of 80s, 90s and current chart.
Event ticket price includes a donation to the charities and Halloween cocktail.
Raffle prizes include:
- A tour of the Houses of Parliament and afternoon tea in the historic Pugin tea room with Jack Dromey MP.
- Cut and finish with the style director at Nicky Clarke in the Mailbox.
- VIP Pamper party at home for four people with a choice of treatment each.
- Two guest passes for Virgin Active Gym in Solihull.
- 2 x vouchers for a needle piercing at Dollyrockers Piercing
- Selection box of fireworks worth £150.
- Two tickets to Embraced Burlesque Caberet Show plus a bottle of wine.
- Two tickets for the Midland Arts Centre cinema.
- Bottle of Veuve Cliquot champagne.
- Bottle of prosecco.
- Marvel Collectors Edition Monopoly game from Oggames.
- Two tickets for a production at the Crescent Theatre.
- A signed Peter James novel.
- Bottle of rose wine.
- 15 consecutive days of unlimited yoga at Yoga Haven Birmingham
- Two lots of 3 personal training sessions at Boxfit Birmingham worth £75 each -
- £20 voucher to use at Beauty for Queens
- Three crossfit classes at Crossfit Digbeth
- Two passes for Adventure Island Mini Golf at Star City.
- Mancine body product hamper worth £80.
- Make up goody bag with lip balm, lip glitter and Christian Dior Mascara
Raffle tickets are £2 each or 3 for £5.
Please e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via this blog if you donate for raffle tickets.